NEW: Mental Wellness and Resilience
The purpose of this training session is to enable team members to increase their own understanding of mental wellness and their awareness of a positive resilience skill set. This workshop is open to individuals and can also be delivered as in-house training to groups of employees.
Eligible for CPD points from The Addiction Counsellors of Ireland
At the end of the training session staff should be able to:
- Better understand mental wellness and factors that can influence mental health
- Understand resilience and resiliency
- Have an understanding of how to promote their own positive mental wellness and practice resiliency skills
The following areas will be covered during the training:
Understanding mental wellness
Increasing awareness of factors that impact mental health
Acknowledging and using strengths
Exploring resilience – what is it and how to learn it
Making a resiliency plan
- To build on and expand on existing knowledge in relation to mental wellness.
- To enhance confidence in participants in relation to their understanding of mental health.
- Increase awareness within the group of resilience.
- To allow space and time for participants to look at their own practice in relation to their own mental wellness.
- To allow space and time for participants to develop a set of positive resiliency skills.
Connect with Your Trainer
The Learning Curve Institute will distribute a pre-course questionnaire to each participant in order to ensure the training is tailored towards the needs of everyone in the room and is aimed at the appropriate level while also covering specific situations or scenarios as highlighted by the group.
The Learning Curve Institute also offers a bespoke post course support system whereby students are provided with the contact details of the lecturer and are free to contact him/her with any questions they may have.
A certificate of Attendance in 'Mental Wellness and Resilience' from The Learning Curve Institute will be awarded to those who successfully complete the course.