Keyworking, Care Planning & Case Management
This programme is designed to provide on overview of key working and case management. Key working is the simple process of working with clients to achieve their goals and part of this process is effective case management, in essence the two go hand in hand. There will be examples of best practice in relation to key working and case management and practical examples given to develop theory into practice. Above all this programme is a practical application of relevant theory in relation to key working and case management.
The Learning Curve Institute was contracted by The HSE to deliver training on these topics as part of The National Addiction Training Programme in 2011/2012 and therefore possesses in depth knowledge of both the content and the training delivery.
This workshop is eligible for CPD points from The Addiction Counsellors of Ireland.
NOTE: The training will comply with Government regulations relating to Covid 19. Should regulations not permit face to face training, participants will have the option of taking part in this workshop remotely, via Zoom.
- Enable participants to formulate a care plan with a complex client.
- Identify and, where appropriate, fill gaps in services with clients.
- Provide information to participants in relation to assessment, care planning and support for clients.
- Cover best practice in relation to recording of information.
Participants will be provided with a copy of the presentation and links to relevant literature to enable them to develop their understanding of Key Working and Case Management appropriate to this level. In each session attendees will have the opportunity to observe and participate in role-plays and discussions on key working and case management.
- To build on and expand existing knowledge in relation to key working and case management within the group.
- To enhance confidence in participants in relation to their understanding of key working and case management.
- To allow space and time for participants to look at their own practice in relation to key working and case management and to develop best practice.
Connect with Your Trainer
Where appropriate, The Learning Curve Institute will also distribute a unique pre-course questionnaire to each attendee in order to ensure the training meets the needs of everyone in the room and is tailored to a suitable level while also covering specific situations or scenarios as highlighted by the group.
The Learning Curve Institute also offers a bespoke post course support system whereby participants are provided with the contact details of the trainer and are free to contact him/her with any questions they may have.
All attendees will receive a Certificate of Completion in Key Working, Care Planning and Case Management from The Learning Curve Institute.
People like what we do
"Enjoyed it, very relevant to work, will recommend it be rolled out to other company members".
April Dooley, March 2019