Remote Learning: Key Working Online - Practical and Psychological Perspectives
Covid 19 has created many challenges for how key workers normally carried out their practice. This online training module aims to support them to develop insight, capacity and expertise to deliver their practice online while maintaining their core skills and practices.
The aim of this course is to develop competency in key working through online mediums.
This workshop will be delivered live using the free Zoom remote conferencing platform: The course will allow you to interact with your trainer and other participants in a virtual classroom where, in addition to the workshop content, there will be time built in for live discussions, question & answer sessions and skills practice. You can access the course wherever you have an internet connection; on a desktop, tablet or even a smartphone.
Suitable for key workers and project workers.
Two half days - mornings
- Evidence base of online support
- Best practice in Online delivery
- Care planning online
- Supervision support
- Psychological effect of online delivery
- Forming relationship with clients online
- Delivering on outcomes through online work during Covid
- Monitoring and evaluating online response to clients
- Supporting workers during covid to enable them to support clients
- Understanding psychological impact of covid on staff and clients
- What our services may look like in the future?
Connect with Your Trainer
The Learning Curve Institute will distribute a unique pre-course questionnaire to each participant in order to ensure the training meets the needs of everyone and is tailored to the appropriate level while also covering specific situations or scenarios as highlighted by the group.
The Learning Curve Institute offers a unique post course support system whereby learners are provided with the contact details of the trainer and are free to contact them with any questions they may have.
All participants will receive a Certificate of Completion in 'Key Working Online - Practical and Psychological Perspectives' from The Learning Curve Institute.